International Requests Contact
P: (345) 949-7712
F: (345) 949-7183
Kimberly Allen - Personal Assistant
You can make a complaint:
- In person at the Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions
- In writing to Mark Harrison, using our standard mailing address
- By Phone, Fax or Email
When making a complaint, try to give us as much detail as possible, for example:
- What service, policy, person or aspect of the Portfolio you are complaining about.
- If appropriate, the date, time and location where an incident may have taken place and who may have been affected.
- Any expectations you may have had of the Portfolio's services, as a result of information we provided or what staff or Portfolio may have said.
- Your name, address and contact details so that we can respond to your complaint.
- Anything else which you think would help to make your point and help us to investigate your concerns.